department of education
The Department of Education aims at promoting collaborative and collegial interdisciplinary teaching-learning and research culture in the university.
We envisage our department as one of the trustworthy and leading departments in the field of teacher education, which will ensure the better career development of our graduates.
This department is committed to offer quality programmes in teacher education that are busy in preparing knowledgeable, skilled, and research-oriented teachers and educational leaders.
This department is striving to achieve the following goals:
- To cultivate critical thinking, effective communication skills, problem solving skills, lifelong learning skills leading skills among the graduates.
- To provide fair system that offer equal opportunities to all students to excel through education and training.
- To enable graduates to maintain responsible and workable professional practices through observing moral behavior and civic responsibility.
- To promote multi-disciplinary research by generating required facilities to develop creativity and innovation.
- To keep liaison with alumni and reap benefits from their feedback, and experience.
- To support and guide students in resolving their academic as well as non-academic problems.